Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Review: Everything, Everything

Everything, Everything Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

If I'm going to be honest this book wasn't on my TBR list at all. But I have been seeing the book pop up on social media and different places. I really didn't think I would end up reading it. Then I had seen a small movie trailer and still wasn't sold. Now keep in mind it wasn't because I thought the book wasn't good or anything like that. It was just it really didn't seem like it was my kind of read. But I was shopping in Target saw it, I picked it up and read the synopsis and thought well it seems interesting enough, why not get it. I could use a break from my usual reads.......Man oh man what a read, it grabbed me from the 1st page to the last. What a great read with so many emotions from all the characters. I felt something for every one of them. I highly recommend this book if this seems like your kind of read, even if you think it won't.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment