Friday, August 18, 2017

Review: The Handmaid's Tale

The Handmaid's Tale The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

.....Ok here is another example of a book I should have read a long....long....long time ago. I hate to admit this but this is a book that I have seen countless times. Like in, every time I would step into a Barnes & Noble or Half Price Books and never really knew what it was actually about....Yeah you read that right. :/ That is until I started to see and hear about a new Hulu series!....So after looking it up and watching a clip for the series. I just knew I would like this book and I sure did. I had all kinds of emotions while reading this. And couldn't help but feel like some how this book fits so well with some of the crazy politics happening today. All I can say is read the book 1st before you watch the series. I think you will appreciate it more! IMO

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment