Sunday, August 20, 2017

Review: The Snowman

The Snowman The Snowman by Jo Nesbø
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Now let me caution you, this book can be dark, violent, depressing, graphic, strong sexual content, and little scary. So just use caution if you are sensitive to stuff like that. This author does not hold back.
Now this is my 1st Jo Nesbo book. I know this may sound crazy but for me it is really hard for me start a book knowing there are multiple books before and after and with this one being book 7 in the series it made me a little nervous. I'm guessing I am missing a lot of information about Harry Hole that would be helpful for me to know. Although I will say I seemed to follow along pretty well. I did however did have a few moments of confusion. Otherwise I did enjoy this book a lot it had some twist and turns. I haven't decided if I will start this series from the beginning or just continue on from here?!?!?! But I will be watching the movie.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment