Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Review: The Wife Between Us

The Wife Between Us The Wife Between Us by Greer Hendricks
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

1st off let me say I received a ARC copy for a honest review. And Oh my goodness I'm so glad I did. If you are a fan of thrillers then you must read this book. I myself thought this was a page turner with a non stop story until the end. This book was a quick and easy read filled with some crazy things. There were so many twists and turns that I probably should have seen coming but because I was so hooked and involved with this story. I just didn't see those twists coming. And when those twists popped up on me while reading, I had to go back and reread it again. Which left me with my mouth open saying.....Ummm....WHAT...Omg! I definitely hope to see this turned into a movie or TV series.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment