Monday, April 24, 2017

Review: Illuminae

Illuminae Illuminae by Amie Kaufman
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I had heard all about this book when it came out and started to gain a lot of popularity all over social media. And it seemed like it would be a fun read but I waited awhile before buying it. And when I bought the book but it sat on my bookshelf for some time before I finally thought I would be in the mood to read it. And it definitely was the right time. I can see why some people were not able to get into it because of it's format. It is told through hacked emails, schematics, military files, IM's, medical reports, and interviews. So because of that it did take me about 60 pages to get use to it but after that the book was a breeze to read through. It took me on a rollercoaster of emotions. It was a great read, it had a little bit of everything. So if you are a fan of adventure, sci-fi, action, friendship, space, the unknown, AI, and little romance then this will be the book for you. I will definitely continue on and finish this series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment