Monday, May 08, 2017

Review: Sharkman

Sharkman Sharkman by Steve Alten
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

After reading Steve Alten 's book Meg I knew this book had to be interesting....How could it not be With a title like Sharkman....right?!?! So this seems to be one of those books you are going to like or you won't. Now I am not one to read reviews before reading the book. I usually will take a quick look at them after I read the book. Now when I was going through a few a of the low scoring reviews and read why they didn't like it. It just seemed like nick picking at things that should not make you hate a book IMO. Now for me, I found this book to very entertaining and fast paced. Kwan just made me laugh with his teenage boy thoughts and ways but he also made me feel for him. I loved how he was being honest about himself and how he talked about his injuries, so you could understand how It could be if you had a disability or injury like his. It made you understand more, at least it did for me. Now a lot goes on in this book for it being under 300 pages but I still think it worked out fine. I am not one who needs lots of filler and thank goodness it didn't.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment