Thursday, June 15, 2017

....Yes...I am still here!....Time for an Update!





Let's catch up......as you can imagine life as a mom, student, wife, and everything else has me busy...busy...busy these last few months. But I am taking it one day at a time. I do have a few book reviews coming out in the next few days so keep on the look out for them. And in case you are wondering which ones I have coming out, I will list them below in case you are curious.

"An Ember In The Ashes" by Sabaa Tahir  Genre = YA
Image result for an ember in the ashes


"A Court Of Thorns And Roses" by Sarah J. Maas  Genre = YA
Image result for a court of thorns and roses

"Good Mourning" by Elizabeth Meyer  Genre = Non-fiction
Image result for good mourning book

"Watching The Bodies" by Graham Smith   Genre = Adult Mystery/Thriller
Image result for watching the bodies book

My current audio book is book #2 of ACOTAR series called "A Court Of Mist And Fury" by Sarah J. Maas. Now if this authors name sounds familiar, it's because she is the same author who wrote "The Throne of Glass series that I have book reviews on here for. I only have read 3 books in the series. Book #4 is sitting on my book shelve waiting to be read as well as many other books on my TBR list!! Ok everyone it is time to get some sleep. I hope all is well with all of you. Goodnight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment