Friday, August 18, 2017

Review: Murder on the Orient Express

Murder on the Orient Express Murder on the Orient Express by Agatha Christie
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I know....I know the book is always better then the movie but after I read a book that is being made into a movie. I always get excited to see it on the big screen. And this is definitely one I can't wait to see on the big screen. If you are a fan of the game or movie Clue.....then I really think you will enjoy this. From the very beginning of this book it was a who done it! There a multiple characters and you get to know about each one. And each one has a story as to why or how they happen to be on the Orient Express and each passenger may or may not be guilty?!?! This was easy to follow and had a great ending.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment