Friday, August 18, 2017

Review: Vengeance Road

Vengeance Road Vengeance Road by Erin Bowman
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

....Oh Jesse....Ok here's the deal other than reading The Gunslinger by Stephen King (which is more of a science fiction/fantasy book) I have never read a Western so really you can consider this my 1st Western. And there is no way I would ever think I would like or enjoy a Western but I sures did. #1- This book is set in AZ my home state which I loved. #2- When Kate was roughing it, you felt like you were roughing it....dirt, heat, & burnt biscuits and all. #3- If you think this might be too much of a "girly" type of read...let me give you a snip from the book....(" That sounds real nice, boy" he says. "Now for the love of God, lower that damn pistol." "All right." I says And I do. Right before I shoot him in the skull.) I mean, what else do you want besides Vengeance for Pa' ;)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment