Friday, August 18, 2017

What Am I Currently Reading?!?!?!

I have 3...umm...kind of 4 books going right now. Well really just 3, one I put on hold for now. Ok so I had started to read Queen Of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas book #4 in the Throne Of Glass series. And for some reason I kind of got stuck on like page 108 and although I was still listening to audiobooks and reading things here and there. I seemed to not get anywhere with this book. I was just so tired and busy with my kids that sitting and reading this book just wasn't happening. But now that my kids are back in school and we are all on a much regular schedule. I got to sit and pick it back up again.....But...yes there is another but. I had to put it back down again. Hear me out......It's a good reason, my husband and my oldest had gone to the movies and started telling me that there was a movie coming out that we had to go watch when it comes out. That Kate Winslet and Idris Elba were in it so of course I wanted to know more. He (my husband) tells me yeah it's called "The Mountain Between Us" & I was thinking that sounds like a book title. I look on Goodreads and sure enough it is. So I immediately requested it at my local library especially after reading the synopsis on Goodreads. Well, the book came in a lot sooner than expected. And I had to decide, finish Queen Of Shadows & then read The Mountain Between Us or put QOS on hold and start reading TMBU. The library book won the case. So I am currently reading "The Mountain Between Us" by Charles Martin. How could you not want to read this book!? Anyways....I only just started, about 100 pages in but I am loving it so far....!!! I will keep you posted!!




No comments:

Post a Comment