Monday, September 25, 2017

Review: The Mountain Between Us

The Mountain Between Us The Mountain Between Us by Charles Martin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I do want to say this 1st, Do not let the fact that this book is under Christian Fiction stop you from reading this book. Ok....Oh where should I start......I have never read any books from this author and really had not heard of him, although I do remember seeing this cover before in bookstores but it didn't catch my attention enough to pick up the book and see if it grabbed my attention. Now if it wasn't for my husband and daughter talking about a movie trailer they had seen and them telling me the title. I would have not looked it up on Goodreads. I only saw a few seconds of the movie trailer enough to see who the actors were and right away I put the book on hold at my local library. This book kept my attention the whole way through. I couldn't help but feel for the 2 main characters. And feel like if I was there. I wanted to tell them to keep going don't give up. But I didn't know what was going to happen. And I was wanting to know what was going to happen to them next. So much so I was I lost track of time or how much of the book I had read, which is a great thing IMO. This book made me ugly cry and it takes a lot to make me ugly cry. This book was definitely a unexpected adventure of ups and downs. And even though most book readers know the book is better the movie. I am actually very excited to watch the movie.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment