Monday, September 25, 2017

Review: Watching the Bodies

Watching the Bodies Watching the Bodies by Graham Smith
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is my 1st. Graham Smith book and I am so glad I was able to read this. This book was a awesome crime thriller. This book was a great surprise. Yes...there is a serial killer but man, the unusual way this serial killer selects his victims is what I consider to different and kind of scary. Where to start on one of the main characters in this story.....Aw....Yes Jake Boulder! Oh Jake he is a man that takes no $@#& from anyone and gets thrown into a non-stop adventure with his good friend. They both get asked to help out the police department to help catch a serial killer. Now, I honestly believe this should be made into a movie because that's what I felt I was watching while reading this. If you are a fan of crime thrillers then you need to read this book. I can't wait to read the next book in this series because I need to go on another adventure with Jake Boulder!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment